You agree, consent and acknowledge that we may in our sole discretion sell, disclose, licence and/or rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s marketing or other purposes
How we collect personal information
Reddrop Media collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
In some circumstances, personal information is provided to us by third parties or other organisations conducting activities on your behalf. Unless we are notified otherwise, it is assumed that you have provided consent for your personal information to be used and disclosed to us this way.What we collectWe may collect the following types of personal information in order to provide the Services:
- when you provide information directly to Reddrop Media through the Website, in person, by phone or in writing (whether by email, through surveys or any other electronic or other means);
- when you visit and/or use the Website, in which case Reddrop Media records information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other device you are using to access the Website; and
- from third parties such as Reddrop Media’s Related Entities, service providers to Reddrop Media, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Website.
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy. The Website and any other related sites such as our Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn or other social media pages are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
- your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, and other contact information;
- your bank account details and other financial information (such as information in relation to a payment gateway), including your BSB, account number and financial institution;
- your occupation and the industry you work in;
- any information provided by you including without limitation through use of the Website or Services;
- personal information based on your activities on the Website;
- personal information you provide to us through any discussions boards, correspondence, member information pages, disputes, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
- to the extent permitted by law, other personal information provided by or obtained from third parties (such as a credit bureau) including navigation and demographic data and credit check information;
- personal information from your interaction with the Website and its content and advertising, including without limitation device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data; and
- any other information we consider may assist us in providing or marketing our Services.
In the event you do not provide personal information that we request, we may not be able to provide the Services to you.
Automatic Collection of your Personal InformationWhen you visit our Website, our Internet Service Provider automatically records the following information about you:
How personal information is usedOur principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide the Services in a personalised, safe and efficient manner. You consent to us collecting, using, storing, sharing and disclosing your personal information to:
- your server address;
- the website you visited immediately prior to ours;
- your domain name;
- date and time of your visit to our website;
- pages you accessed and the information or documents you downloaded;
- type of browser you used; and
- any other information we request our Internet Service Provider to record from time to time.
In the event we share your personal information to third parties in accordance with this clause you agree and acknowledge that Reddrop Media does not control the use, storage or disclosure of that information by such third parties (nor their privacy policies if any), who may apply different privacy rules and practices. As a result, in the event you suffer a Loss as a result of the conduct of such third parties in relation to the handling of your personal information, you release and hold harmless Reddrop Media (and its Related Entities, officers, directors, agents, employees and contractors) from actions, claims, demands and Losses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such Loss.
- operate the Website, generate content and provide customer support and payment services (including updates and improvements);
- provide, administer and manage the Services;
- research, develop and improve the Services;
- communicate with you;
- conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with the Services;
- generate statistics in relation to the Website;
- verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties);
- comply with our legal obligations, a request by a governmental agency or regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
- aggregate and/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
- collect fees, such as our Fee, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems;
- respond to or resolve claims that a User has violated the rights of others;
- enforce a contract or agreement which we have with a User;
- notify you about the Website and updates to the Website from time to time;
- supply you with generalised, targeted or personalised marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications, and measure and improve our marketing, advertising and promotions based on your ad customisation preferences; or
- protect a person’s rights, property or safety.
If you access the Website from a shared device or a device of a third party (such as in an internet café), your personal information may also be available to other persons who access that device.
Disclosure of personal information
By submitting data to us electronically, you are providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected via our website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes contained in clause 6, including without limitation to:
Other PublicationsReddrop Media may enable Users to publish comments on certain parts of the Website. If you comment on a publication on the Website, then those comments, including any personal information provided by you or a third party (including your name) may be available and visible to Users.
- our staff members;
- financial brokers and other similar professionals;
- contractors and outsourced service providers who assist us to manage the Services we provide to you, including:-
- information technology service providers;
- installation, maintenance and repair service providers;
- market research organisations; and
- debt-recovery agencies;
- your authorised representatives;
- third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, lawyers and auditors;
- government and regulatory authorities and other similar organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- our Related Entities; and
- such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by.
Cookies may be used to provide you with the Services, including to identify you as a User of the Website, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the Website, and for security purposes.
You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Website that we do not control and have not authorised (such as webpages created by another User). Reddrop Media is not responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
We reserve the right to collect more extensive information about any attempted access to our Website that raises security issues and make the appropriate disclosures to the authorities we consider relevant.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards Reddrop Media or other Users.
Storage and security
We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers, currently located in multiple locations around the world. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Reddrop Media, regardless of the location of those servers.
Reddrop Media has taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of Loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to retain and store your personal information for such period as is deemed necessary by us in our sole discretion. If we determine that we no longer need to hold your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
Information Sharing with Social Websites
We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the Website with third party websites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and others social media websites.
Access to information
You may request to access the personal information we hold about you. All requests for access will be processed within a reasonable time.
In certain instances we may not be required or able to provide you with access to your personal information. If this occurs we will give you reasons for our decision not to provide you with such access to your personal information.
There is no application fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, we may charge an administrative fee for the provision of information in certain circumstances such as if you make repeated requests for information or where the information is held by a third party provider.